Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
History...It's not that boring...OK maybe a little. There are some things that are exciting tho. Such as the Stone Age, it was taken pl...
-
Some people don't know about Prometheus and how he was punished for being a decedent of the Titans which means he has a child who...
-
In Thailand every twelve months when there is a new moon they have an incredible Yee Ping festival of lights . The celebration is held al...
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Sleeping Sickness
Sleeping Sickness is a diseases that causes you to sometimes sleep an entire day. You can get it sexually or by sticking a dirty needles into your body or by getting bit by the Tsetse Fly. However the diseases is hard to detect if you have it. Some of the symptoms are head aches, joint pain and itchiness, Next the diseases kills your brain. This diseases is very evil what would you do u if had how would you handle it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I had this disease I don't know I would do! I would probably try to get to the best doctor in the area, and take all the medication and precautions he or she gave me. I have read many different articles about this sleeping sickness and have learned that this disease not only causes you sleep, but also can put you into a coma, by damaging your red blood cells.
ReplyDelete