Sleeping Sickness is a very bad parasite transmitted disease.
It is transmitted by the TSETSE FLY. It is a disease that is hard to diagnose!
Some of the symptoms are Headaches, Joint Pains, and itching. Next,
you may experience
sleeping an entire day and waking up at night, which is kind of weird, it kills
your brain. Sleeping Sickness is really bad, however it can only be
transmitted sexually or with dirty needles. There is no doubt this is an
evil disease, what would you do if you were diagnosed with it?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I was diagnosed with sleeping sickness I would wait till there was a cure.I read that Belgian scientists are currently looking for a cure to sleeping sickness. After they make a cure I would probably get the shot if it comes out as a shot.Then go on with my life and remember to wear bug spray.
ReplyDeleteIf i had this diseases i would be happy at first because i would sleep an entire day but then i would be sad cause i know that i'm about to die. I thought you get HIV through dirty needles. How quickly does it take before it starts to kill you.
ReplyDelete