Today, much of Africa’s trade is coffee and cocoa, and
countries with coffee are, Angola,
Arabica, Arabusta, Benin, Burundi, Cameroun, Central African Republic, Congo,
Cote Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast,
Kenya, Madagascar, Robust, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zimbabwe, also
countries with cocoa are Siere loess, ivory coast, Ghana, toga, Nigeria, Cameroon,
equatorial guinea, Gabon, Fernando Po, slo tome, and the Congo. Fair trade
coffee/cacao is where coffee or cacao is priced higher, but some of the
money is given to the third world countries. What would happen to Africa's
economy if all the coffee and cacao crops vanished?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment