In Africa all over the country they have used bed nets to save lives from malaria. Malaria used to be really bad in Africa and killed many people. Until the UN agencies purchased them and transferred the nets to families in Africa. The bed nets just go over the bed. The nets cover the family so they cant get bit by mosquitoes. So Mosquitoes carry malaria and infect people when they bite them. Eventually 7,000,000,000 families will have bed nets, overall I think bed nets save lives all over Africa. What do you think?
Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
No comments:
Post a Comment