Rhodor Kopang is one of 92,125 beneficiaries 131 year old federal mining law that gives away precious metals, minerals, and title of land.In the Kopang mine there are tunnels that are three feet,and have some of the richest ore on earth.South Africa is were 40% of gold in the world is produced there. In the Kopang mine hearing lost is common,explosions in Africa happen once every year. Would you go mining sometime?
http://www.ewg.org/mining/owners/overview.php?cust_id=1051587
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
I think that I wouldn't go mining because that you couldn't take the gold you mine and you wouldn't be rich because you would probably spend it on hearing stuff.I also think that you could die from a explosion. Although they have the most land for mining wouldn't they have a lot of money more mines?.
ReplyDelete