Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Doctors Without Borders to Pull Out of Somalia!
NAIROBI, Kenya is one of the world’s most firm humane groups
announced that it could no longer endure the risks that come with operation in
Somalia especially, after many doctors died. After years of attacks on
its staff members is Somalia, the international medical charity decided it would
shut down all operations. An employee at the Daynile hospital said the groups pullout would be a disastrous ,but doctors
without borders had pledged to continue supporting the hospital for three
months. What do you think about Doctors without borders and do you think they will save more lives?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment