Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Sleeping Sickness.......WHAT?
Sleeping Sickness is infection with germs carried by certain flies. As a result, it swells the brain. Sleeping Sickness is caused by two germs. These germs are protozoa and Brucei Gambiense. The flies that carry this specific disease are the Tsetse flies. In fact, the good news is, is these kind of flies don't exist in the U.S. On the other hand, there are very high risk factors in Africa! My view point on this is that, I don't want any part of this disease and there should be a cure for this. Do you now see how this disease can be fetal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment