Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Nothing But Nets, What is it about?

Nothing But Nets is a website that describes African malaria death rates and lets you buy insecticide treated nets for them. I think this is good but that vaccines are better and more effective. I also think this because it's nets or vaccines. and nets are only temporary while vaccines are for a long time. I also think that they should have both of vaccines and nets to be donated. What do you think should be done?

1 comment:

  1. I think I might send a net, malaria is a terrible disease that causes millions of deaths in Africa, Nets help prevent malaria, in fact, when I go to Mozambique, there I a huge net that protects us from being bitten. But you are right; vaccines would help the people of Africa a lot.

    ReplyDelete