Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Monday, October 14, 2013
Hammurabi's Code
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brett, I really enjoyed reading your thoughts about Hammurabi's Code. I truly believe that the code is fair. The only thing I didn't like about the code is how if people hurt other people consistently, that your population would diminish very quickly. Even with that in mind, I still think that the code is pretty good and keeps people loyal to others. What do you think about Hammurabi's Code Brett?
ReplyDelete