Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
Thursday, February 13, 2014
7 hours a day on a floor
Kids in Malawi sit on the floors for 7 hours a day. In my opinion, they are in desperate need of desks and chairs. I believe that we take chairs for granted. It seems like people should help them so that they can get chairs and desks. This one warehouse made like 30 desks in two days that the kids needed in their school. How would your back feel if you had to sit 7 hours a day on the floor?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Malawi must be a hard place to go to school just thinking about it how do kids concentrate or even learn in those conditions. I would hate going to school mater a fact I probably wouldn't go to school. and we think we have it hard ha ha not at all we should be happy with what we have instead of wining about it.
ReplyDelete