By now you probably heard of The Hammurabi Code and everyone has a different opinion on the subject of whether its fair or not. Well In my opinion is I think its unfair. I mean the first part of the code is OK if you break a mans arm you have to have your arm broken. but the code separates punishments with the class of people.If a lower class person accidentally poked a gentleman's eye out then he would be way more trouble then if it was a gentlemen that did it.So they are pretty much saying that some people are above the law and that is not fair.Well that's my opinion whats yours?
Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
Mohamed Alabbar has the honor to admit that he has the largest man-made tower in the world known as Burj Khalifa. Its symbolizes internal...
-
In timely news, CNN this morning is ablaze with stories about terrible things happening to the world's wildlife. Like this story on mac...
-
I think that the Greek warriors were very smart. I feel this way because of the Trojan horse idea. Haven’t heard about it? Well, I’ll tell ...
This essay was fascinating and entertaining to read! I think you're absolutely right that this isn't fair. I think that this law isn't equal to all and that it makes the lower class miserable and the upper class more invincible. I think that his laws should've been changed so that they could've been equal to all. Thank you for blogging this, today I learned some new valuable and fun information
ReplyDelete