Popular Posts

Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Hammurabi's Code! Fair or Not




By now you probably heard of The Hammurabi Code and everyone has a different opinion on the subject of whether its fair or not. Well In my opinion is I think its unfair. I mean the first part of the code is OK if you break a mans arm you have to have your arm broken. but the code separates punishments with the class of people.If a lower class person accidentally poked a gentleman's eye out then he would be way more trouble then if it was a gentlemen that did it.So they are pretty much saying that some people are above the law and that is not fair.Well that's my opinion whats yours?

1 comment:

  1. This essay was fascinating and entertaining to read! I think you're absolutely right that this isn't fair. I think that this law isn't equal to all and that it makes the lower class miserable and the upper class more invincible. I think that his laws should've been changed so that they could've been equal to all. Thank you for blogging this, today I learned some new valuable and fun information

    ReplyDelete