By now you probably heard of The Hammurabi Code and everyone has a different opinion on the subject of whether its fair or not. Well In my opinion is I think its unfair. I mean the first part of the code is OK if you break a mans arm you have to have your arm broken. but the code separates punishments with the class of people.If a lower class person accidentally poked a gentleman's eye out then he would be way more trouble then if it was a gentlemen that did it.So they are pretty much saying that some people are above the law and that is not fair.Well that's my opinion whats yours?
Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
What I heard a owner of the LA clippers is being kind of suspended from his team. From what I heard His girlfriend was going to a movie or s...
-
The book that iam currently reading is facing the lion . This story takes place in western Kenya, the main character is Joseph Lemasolai Le...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
African trypanosomiasis, or sleeping sickness, is a parasitic disease that is spread by the tsetse fly . It has been estimated from a recent...
This essay was fascinating and entertaining to read! I think you're absolutely right that this isn't fair. I think that this law isn't equal to all and that it makes the lower class miserable and the upper class more invincible. I think that his laws should've been changed so that they could've been equal to all. Thank you for blogging this, today I learned some new valuable and fun information
ReplyDelete