Popular Posts

Friday, October 11, 2013

Ancient On Titan

I believe that learning about past ages and eras is an important part of Social Studies. While it isn't insanely interesting, it is good to understand to past so we don't repeat it. My favorite period of time was the Bronze Age because it was vital to the creation of money. If that hadn't happened, the would be very different. I am curious what people think is the most important era to modern day life. Thank you for reading! (I made the comic and wasn't able to have hyperlink format)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also think that the bronze age is very interesting. I am someone who doesn't really value money, because it has no use because it only states a value. I also think that money is a very cool thing though. The world would be like... very, very different if it was not invented. I was wondering if one day people would stop using money and used something else. Nice job on the post, and I loved the comic.

      Delete