Popular Posts
-
Did you know that Greeks hid from people way back then too? I thought the most interesting part of this section was when the Greeks conquere...
-
In timely news, CNN this morning is ablaze with stories about terrible things happening to the world's wildlife. Like this story on mac...
-
The Spartans were a very important part of ancient Greek history. The Spartans were fighters, they were one of the best army's in all th...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Friday, October 11, 2013
Ancients are ANCIENT.
When I think about Ancients, I think about how they would be like to time travel places? I think they would be lost. They don't know what electricity is, never mind an iPhone. I think I might learn something from the Ancients though, if we could communicate (,I can't speak/write Sumerian, sorry ancients). You could learn some culture though, like how people survived "back in the day". People working together to make a better civilization and a growing population. What would you imagine people doing back in ancient times?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment