Popular Posts

Friday, October 11, 2013

Phoenician? I Wish!

Social Studies is not my strongest subject, I must say, but I’d prefer learning about ancient civilizations over economics any day. Learning about how we evolve, and grow as the only humans known, is so cool, because you see how well,you, are YOU! While doing the ancient civilizations, I saw the Phoenician Alphabet, which really interested me! I love learning about languages, because it’s a way to communicate that I've never heard of before. What's your favorite ancient language and why?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite alphabet is the Phoenician alphabet. Although it's a lot like the one we use today, I think it's so cool how it has only 22 letters instead of 26. I also like the way all the symbols look. with the style that the designs have. It reminds me of you're alphabet. :) The way that all the letters swirl. (sorry getting off topic) I love to learn about new languages, which you know, and i want to become trilingual when I get older what about you do you want to learn another language.( and meadian doesn't count.)

    ReplyDelete