Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
Monday, October 14, 2013
I know a little bit about ancients civilization , but I like learning about our ancestors. I would rather learn about history than economics or geography because history is way more fun to learn about. I think that it's so fascinating how the society developed. We take a hole lots of things for granted. We take the alphabet for granted, writing, and lots of other things. People like us had to come up with these things. I really want to learn more about the people came up with the ideas; it must have been very difficult. Do you think the ancients civilization are interesting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment