Popular Posts

Monday, October 14, 2013

My interests in the Ancients

                    I think the things we're learning about are interesting. The things i was mostly interested in was how early writing and the alphabet developed.I also thought that how farming traveled was an interesting topic. if you we not as wealthy and did not have a lot of space for your seeds or crops, it must have been pretty hard to travel. I haven't looked into the ancient time this closely as to reading a book and answering a lot of questions, but then i read a little ahead and i started getting in interested on more and more things. Are you interested in ancients.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in the ancients, but am definitely thankful for all the technology we have currently, because I don't know where I'd be without my angry birds, temple run, and texting. I can imagine having to plant my own food, but I'm not saying I'd be happy about it. Personally, I'd rather go back in time for a vacation, than actually live there. What would you do if you have to live like the ancients?

    ReplyDelete