Popular Posts

Friday, October 11, 2013

Ancient World in MY opinion

I think the Ancients are really interesting. I never knew that in the book, we would be talking about the Babylonian empire. Since I’m a Christian, I think that studying empires mentioned in the Bible is something we might not do. Religion and everything.  I have some information that tells you more about the Babylonian empire right from the Bible. The name of the King who ruled the empire was Nebuchadnezzar, but there was a part of the name that sound with a “r”. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I also think that the Ancients are really interesting. At first I thought it was just going to be another subject we would learn about in Social Studies, but then I thought it was really cool! I also didn't expect to learn about some of the things they mention in the bible. I thought it was neat how they explained them in the text book, and how different they seemed from everyone else. Why do you think we would learn about this kind of stuff in Social Studies?

    ReplyDelete