After I read about Silk road, I learned Silk road is trading street.Silk road has hotels each 12~18 miles and these distances are camels can go in a day.
Arabia traders, China traders and other country traders came to Silk road, they trade what they brought.
Popular Posts
-
Have you ever heard of the Black Rhino? I wouldn't be surprised if you have. The Black Rhino is among many of the animals that are enda...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
In Thailand every twelve months when there is a new moon they have an incredible Yee Ping festival of lights . The celebration is held al...
-
I like social studies, but I find the Sumarians and their language, and especially their alphabet, the most interesting! I think its really...
-
According to Logan's Article, Animal Poaching is a big problem in South Africa. That is why they are creating drones to protect the a...
Great job, Jiwon!
ReplyDelete