Popular Posts

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Now is the time for running

   The book I am reading is now is the time for running it is about a kid in north Africa whose village was killed by the north African president because he uses the army to threaten the civilians to vote for him. Because of this Deo the kid heads to south Africa a more economically stable country. At that time south Africa had a lot of refugees. It is very hard to find a web site to hyper link to so I have not included one. I think that this treatment of civilians in north Africa is very wrong but why did he do that? Do you think that this is the reason south Africa has so many refugee.

2 comments:

  1. The book Now Is The Time For Running seems like a very interesting book. Who was the president? Was he the only one that survived or were there other people? I think the president did that because he wanted power over everyone and the only way he could make the people listen to him and obey him is if he destroys there village.
























    ReplyDelete
  2. This story kind of reminds me of the movie Richie because this kind of happened to him to. This book seems like the book for me, I wonder though who is the name of the president, and the kids name? are there anymore main characters that come along with him?

    ReplyDelete