Popular Posts
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
Thursday, October 17, 2013
The Lands Of The Egyptians
The Black Land and the Red Land are very interesting and cool places and both have really useful purposes for the Egyptians. The Egyptians called it the Black Land because the niles floods would make the soil black and rich for farming. The Egyptians called the Red Land the "Red Land" because it was a huge desert. most of the Sahara lay to the west, and part of the Sahara called the Eastern Desert lay to the east. however even though it was a vast desert in was very helpful because it protected them from foreign attackers. The Red Land and Black Land have many useful traits but I think these are the best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment