Popular Posts

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Ancient Thoughts

I think that the Ancients are really neat. I never knew about them and I am really interested to keep learning about them. A lot of the things we are learning are really interesting, especially since I never learned about them before. I also thought that the way the Sumerians developed writing and the alphabet is awesome and we still use it today! Also a lot of other languages use it too. I think that is really cool. I thought it was cool to learn how people made things over time like how they invented the wheel and axle and how they started writing. It was also interesting to see how civilizations developed and how they became wealthy. What do you think is the best way to for a civilization to get wealthy?

1 comment:

  1. I think the best way for a civilization to get wealthy is equal distribution of money. If one person inherits one billion dollars and someone else works insanely hard for minimum wage, then the economy will be unbalanced.

    ReplyDelete