Popular Posts
-
Did you know that Greeks hid from people way back then too? I thought the most interesting part of this section was when the Greeks conquere...
-
In timely news, CNN this morning is ablaze with stories about terrible things happening to the world's wildlife. Like this story on mac...
-
The Spartans were a very important part of ancient Greek history. The Spartans were fighters, they were one of the best army's in all th...
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
I feel really bad for Richard Turere and his people because all their livestock is getting killed off by the lions. They believed that they...
Monday, October 14, 2013
Ancient World Thoughts: The Bronze Age
I think the Ancient world is pretty cool because everyone from the ancient world made a path for today`s world. My favorite era of the Ancient world is the Bronze Age. During the Bronze Age people discovered copper now a very resourceful metal. After copper was discovered the world changed was forever. Another thing that is very important is during the ancient world their was a surplus in food so family's could become larger, which means a larger population. Those are my thoughts on the ancient world. Do you like the ancient world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment