Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Chinese civilization
The Chinese civilization is one of the greatest civilization that people know of it's also got the biggest population far a country in the world. The Chinese civilization started 5000 years b.c. the Chinese was one of the biggest treats because they had the largest population and so the largest military might. Thew Chinese built the great wall to pervert invasion which happened anyway. The great wall was designed so if a section of the wall was attacked you could light a beacon and others would also light the beacon when they see the fir.e. the China was invaded several times however the Chinese always drove them away in the end.So do you think about China.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment