I don't know much about the ancients, but I love learning about our past. I would much rather learn about history than economics or geography. I think that it's so interesting how society developed. We really take lots of things for granted. We take the alphabet for granted, writing, and lots of other things. People like us had to come up with these things. I really want to learn more about how they came up with the ideas; it must have been very difficult. Do you think the ancients are interesting?
Popular Posts
-
The book that iam currently reading is facing the lion . This story takes place in western Kenya, the main character is Joseph Lemasolai Le...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
The Sphinx is one of the most famous landmarks in the whole world. It is located in Giza, Egypt, which is a country that is found in Africa....
-
Have you ever noticed how odd Greek gods act? Don't get me wrong, I love Greek gods, but some times they over react or problem solve in...
Love the comic!!
ReplyDelete