Popular Posts

Friday, October 11, 2013

My Personal Thoughts On The Ancient Peoples Of The World

Some may find learning about things like this boring but I find it very fascinating. I have always been easily fascinated by things, especially things like this. One of my first thoughts about this was, wow, I didn't know that things like the bronze age and the rising and falling of many a empire were that long ago. And I thought my parents were old! Anyway, another thing that I thought about is the fact that humans were able to do this. I know we humans are supposedly one of if not the only 'intelligent' life out there. I mean it's easy now to take your iphone or your TV for granted but long ago no one would have dreamed of accomplishing that! It's really amazing that we have and even more amazing that people are taking these things for granted.  

           

No comments:

Post a Comment