Popular Posts

Monday, October 14, 2013

What I thought About The Ancients

  I thought that the ancient’s book was very interesting.  There was almost every different stat of our history like the Stone Age and the Bronze Age.  I personally think the Bronze Age is more interesting.  I also think it is cool that they talk about stuff from the B.C.  I still think that the stone is interesting though.  Over all I thought that it had god information from almost every age.  I just wonder when they will have stuff that when we were alive in history books like this.

1 comment:

  1. At the end of your paragraph I wonder about that, if we'll ever be in history books. I also agree about the Bronze Age being more interesting because they start to learn how to make medal. One more thing that I completely agree about is how it talks about things during the B.C I'm always curious how they figure out all of these things during the B.C. I thought your paragraph was very interesting!

    ReplyDelete