Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I find it really interesting that the Sumerians wrote so much and thought that writing was so important to them. They wrote everything dow...
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
six months spent in sudan
Doctors without borders offer medical care to people in war torn regions of the world. Dr. James spent six months in sudan and helped many people. Sudan had Africa's largest and longest war that lasted 20 years and drove many people out of their homes. Dr. James was worried about the six months to come because he didn't know what medicine he had access too, what was wrong with his patents and in addition he didn't know where to find his patients. Would you spend six months in sudan?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To help people, yes. To just be there no. Going to Sudan when multiple people have some type of sickness and not knowing what is wrong with them would be nerve wrecking. If I am helping people, then I would certainly go. It would also depend on what their symtoms are and if any doctors or whoever is also helping with the outbreak ended up getting the same thing as the patients, I would stay for a shorter amount of time. For safety reasons. Would you?
ReplyDelete