Convergent
evolution-a term we came up with and apparently its best example are none other
than those who created it. As most of you probably know convergent evolution is
when two species, subspecies, isolated populations etc. evolve to be similar in
appearance, knowledge and habits-normally for the same reason. If you think
about it Homo sapiens and other early
hominids pretty much picked up around the same time-stone tools, metal working –even
the bow and arrow.Even today we follow this trend ,this is particularly common in physics where two people will claim the discovery of a particle because they found it on different continents within hours of each other. For all I know someone is writing the same article right now. So I suppose this proves an old saying true-great minds think alike.
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment