Popular Posts
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
The Tsetse fly is dangerous and is the cause of the deadly African sleeping sickness . The African sleeping sickness is infection with ...
-
For this post I am making a list of some the major Greek Gods, and tell what they were the god of. 1. Zeus- Leader of the gods, a...
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Facing the lion
The book that I"m reading is facing the lion. This story takes place in the African savannah in Kenya. The plot of this story that I have read so far is a boy that tells stories of his life growing up on the savannah. In one story when the boy named Joseph lemesola was a baby he picked up a knife and started bleeding. When he was older he was the only one in his family that had to go to school. Whenever he or someone in his village disobeyed their parents the pinching man would pinch them really hard. Joseph in the beginning of the book came face to face with a lion that killed his brother"s goat. What do you think about this book?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment