Popular Posts
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
Roaming the History of Rome The legend of how Rome was built is that twin brothers, Romulus and Remus, the sons of Mars...
-
The Tsetse fly is dangerous and is the cause of the deadly African sleeping sickness . The African sleeping sickness is infection with ...
-
For this post I am making a list of some the major Greek Gods, and tell what they were the god of. 1. Zeus- Leader of the gods, a...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Sudan News
Currently in Sudan there is still much bad going on. People are still poor, still starving, and still dying. Although, Sudan has been improving quite a lot even though they're in war right now. I think Sudan will only keep improving as the economy gets better and people start finding jobs over there. Even though people are fighting and dying, Sudan will make a comeback in the future. Sudan is still searching for water, food, money, and jobs. With the right changes Sudan can overcome most of these problems. What do you think Sudan will be like in the future?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment