Popular Posts
-
The Kopapang mine , located in South Africa, is the one of the deepest mines in the world. it is found extremely deep underground and is ma...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
-
What I heard a owner of the LA clippers is being kind of suspended from his team. From what I heard His girlfriend was going to a movie or s...
-
African trypanosomiasis, or sleeping sickness, is a parasitic disease that is spread by the tsetse fly . It has been estimated from a recent...
-
The book that iam currently reading is facing the lion . This story takes place in western Kenya, the main character is Joseph Lemasolai Le...
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Iqbal
Iqbal is a child who is working at a carpet factory because his parents needed to borrow 600 rupees because they needed money for his very sick and Iqbal is asked if he wants to do this and he says yes. The place he works in has really bad conditions and the master treats all the people there badly, the worst part is that he only gets payed 1 rupee. I think that it is horrible that he worked in these conditions because you barely get payed any money (rupees into dollars), I mean our minimum wage per hour is like 443.09 rupees per hour working at like a McDonald's and he is working in bad conditions. I think that the law about child slavery in those places should be reinforced more, do you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment