Kenya
is where Facing the Lion takes place. Kenya lies on the equator and Tanzania
to the South, South Sudan to the North West, and the Indian Ocean to the South
East. So far in the book facing the Lion Joseph is talking about his life in
Kenya and all the punishments he has gotten. In Kenya one family has to send
one kid to school each day and Joseph likes school but no one else in his
family likes it. Joseph ran away from a lion which if I was there I would have
done the opposite thing because I would not like to be talked about all over
the town and the surrounding towns. Would you do the same thing?
Popular Posts
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment