Popular Posts

Friday, May 2, 2014

Donald Sterling and Rogue Fan Make Racists Remarks


I think it is crazy that Donald Sterling would make racist statements against the very people that make him money. Barcelona soccer player, Dani Alves, had a banana thrown at this feet by a rogue fan but instead of getting mad, Dani simply takes a bite out of the banana and goes on with the game. Fans, team employees, league employees, the Clippers and Barcelona players or anybody should face this problem by standing up to people that follow racist stereotypes. I don't think Dani Alves should do anything else because sometimes you don't need to use words to stand up against somebody. If you were Dani Alves, what would you have done to retaliate against fan's opinion?

2 comments:

  1. I would have done exactly what he did. He was probably thinking "Hey, if you toss me food, I'll eat it!". The fan was probably more embarrassed about it than was Dani Alves. I would have done no more, for if I did then the public might portray ME as the villain. What Dani Alves did was right and I hope that that fan does himself a favor and doesn't show his face at anymore of Barcelona's games. Ever. People like that don't deserve to be around people as nice as Dani Alves. What do you think Dani Alves should have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I was Dani Alves in this situation, ready to kick a soccer ball, trying to get a goal, trierd. I would need something to help me! Next thing I know I see a banana laying next to me, I wouldn’t think anything of it I would just eat it! I wouldn’t even think of it being racist. But then again, I’m not Dani Alves. Moving on, I agree what you said about Sterling, and since hes about 80 years old he is going to die soon anyways.

    ReplyDelete