Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Facing The Lion

I am currently reading Facing The Lion, a book about a kid named Lamasolai goes to school because of a law in Kenya that forces a family to put at least one child in each family to send to school for education. Lamasolai told them that he would go even though he was only six years old. He soon got bullied by other kids in school because he was fat and was younger than other kids, but he soon found out how to make people stop bullying him and he soon got good grades and found out that how much school was fun even though his dad didn't want him to go to school. If I was the main character, I would be scared to go to school because of getting bullied. Would you be scared if you got bullied and got hit every time?

2 comments:

  1. I would be scared and I would have thoughts of being bullied in the back of my head. Lamasolai was a nomad but because of the Kenyan law he had to go to school when he was six years old. he is part of the Masai tribe who generally lives in Kenya or Tanzania. It says that Lamasolai was a good learner but many people who did not like to learn bullied him. He was mat and short for his age. I am not reading Facing The Lion I am reading Boys Without Names. What would you do if you were in Lamasolai’s situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is supposed to be a question mark at the end!

    ReplyDelete