Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

South Africa's Citizens Love for Others

     Right now, in Jozi, South Africa the situation of xenophobia is still the same and has gotten only a little bit better. The current situation is that many humans are attacking others that come from another place in fear of them stealing their job position. Furthermore, their fear is so bad that it leads to them taking a gun and killing someone. The things that are being done to make sure that this doesn't happen again is that police officers are arresting people to make it less dangerous for the victims. In addition, they're creating more jobs in South Africa so that people may have a better chance in finding a job and they're also raising awareness for xenophobia by creating church events, prayers, workshops, etc. If I were to placed into Deo's shoes I honestly don't know if I would've done the same thing. I probably would've been dead before I could actually reach that point in deciding if I would've done the same thing. I think I would've survived way worse than Deo. To sum it up, the situation in Jozi, South Africa hasn't really gotten any better and I don't know if I would've done the same thing as Deo, mostly because I'd probably be dead by than. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment