Popular Posts

Monday, May 5, 2014

The Darker Side Of Donald Sterling

Donald Sterling is everything I wish this world didn't have he is just a terrible human being. If you didn't already know who Donald Sterling is he is the owner of the NBA team the Clippers. What makes him so hated is that he is a racist pig that should not even be able to be involved with the NBA. What started all of this is when his girlfriend Vanessa Stiviano told reporters what he said to her after posting a picture of her with Magic Johnson what he said was "Don't bring black people to my games". Who on Earth would ever say that about someone there isn't any difference what so ever between blacks and whites it's just skin get over it. What do you think they should do to Donald Sterling as punishment?    

1 comment:

  1. I think they need to make him sell the team. I totally agree with you on this. If I was on of the players I would quit until they had a different coach or go to the bored and talk to them. If were had been going to the games, I would stop because it is in a way supporting what he thinks. What I don't get is why he has a 32 year old girl friend when he is like 53.

    ReplyDelete