Popular Posts

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Racism

Racism. Everyone should be against it... especially the coach of the LA clippers, coach Donald Sterling. He was caught talking smack about his team and being racist. Yes....THE COACH! I can't believe he got away with it...(well still was the coach) The players wore their uniforms inside out to show disrespect for Sterling. I would wear my uniform inside out! Would you? Anyways... A fan of Sterling threw a banana at him and he ate it. Who would still be a fan of coach Sterling after his rude, and cruel remarks? Defiantly not me! (Not a fan) Racism is a sick thing. I wish there would be none of it and that Sterling should leave and they shall find a new and respectful coach.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you completely! I think racism is completely unacceptable and especially in the way Sterling was using it. He was using it against his team! I cannot believe as the coach of the L.A. Clippers he would use racism against his team like that. I hope that the team will find a coach that is more respectful towards them and the National Basketball Association.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree also, i would think the LA Clippers would do a little bit more than just wear there jerseys inside out, i mean If I was Chris Paul or Blake Griffin i would probably just not play at the playoffs. I also think that people should just stop being rascist, if nobody was rascist this country would have been way better. Do you think so?

    ReplyDelete