Popular Posts
-
There are lots of cool things about the Ancient Greek culture but the thing I found coolest is music. Music played a big role in the Greek l...
-
Ancient Greece began in 1000 B.C during the bronze age ( a period between the Stone and Iron Ages, characterized by the manufacture and...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
When I read Alex’s post about drones patrolling this place called Ol Pejeta Conservancy which holds many different types of animals like ...
-
A disease that puts you through thee ultimate sleep; first a coma, and then you never wake up. It sounds like a scene from a hor...
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Sweatshops In Mumbai, India
India still has lots of children in child labor, especially in big cities like Mumbai where Gopal in Boys Without Names is working in a sweatshop. The children in India that suffer from Child Labor usually don't get paid but they get bad food which they are forced to eat. Some people think the cause of child labor is the increasing gap between the rich and the poor. 30,000 kids work for 11 dollars per month in Mumbai. The last thing India has done to stop child labor is ban kids from If working at homes or restaurants, which was active since 2006. If I was Gopal in this situation I would be dead or I would of escaped already. If you were in Gopal's shoes what would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment