Popular Posts

Friday, May 2, 2014

Donald barriers

I think the first amendment is a thing that can go both ways. I think that Donald Sterling can say those things if he feels them but when you have the power to hire and fire people there have to be some restrictions. What he did would be like if I had a job and I went to my boss and said something bad to him I can say it but I bet I won’t have that job anymore. So I think the lesson everyone can learn from this is that you can say what you feel but if you’re a powerful person there has to be a barrier some where in things you say. What do you think about this?

2 comments:

  1. I can agree with this. I also think that NOBODY should say anything racist or against someone’s belief or way of living!! I read that Donald Sterling was banned from anything related to NBA and a fine for 2.5 million dollars, so there are barriers. I agree COMPLETELY with your statements, words are very powerful and people need to think about what they say. Especially if you famous and in public! Did you have any other ideas on you statement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree! I think that some people should be careful of what they say and think before they say it. Donald Sterling got what was coming for him and lots of people are happy about that but of course not Sterling, I read that he is now banned from all NBA games and practices. He also has a fine of 2.5 million dollars. Do you think this was a good punishment for what Donald did?

    ReplyDelete