Popular Posts
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
-
Recently, I was reading Logan F.'s post on the anti-hunting drones in Africa. I feel that it is just about time that something was don...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
Animal poaching is a big problem in Africa and it has been a long hard road to figure out what to do. Many people think they have found the ...
Friday, May 2, 2014
Racism, really?
Racism is horrible, don't get me wrong, but in my opinion, people went to far. We have the freedom of speech don't we? You can't take those rights from people even if they say something terrible. In my opinion, Donald Sterling should not have been banned. He won't be able to attend anything and he still owns the team! I do in fact agree with the fine of 2.5 million dollars. They could have made it less, but I guess he deserves it. If I were the players and fans I would just try to act as normal as possible. They can't do anything about what happened. What Donald Sterling did was horrible, but they could have cut back on the punishment a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment