Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I thinks its stupid to have wars!!!!

The book I am reading is long Walk to Water.  The book is about the civil war in 1985.  The civil war started out by many people having a different religion such as muslim, christianity, etc. Well north sudan was trying to make south sudan become a different religion than they already are. South Sudan got mad so they created a war by that. When the war reached to Salvas village he was forced to run away from his home and family. There is some conflict in Sudan still today and the u.s is trying to stop that. The u.s is trying to stop that by shutting down fridays and having double staff on other days. They shut down fridays because one early friday north sudan and south sudan started fighting a little bit more. My opinion on this is I think it is a good idea for the u.s trying to help Sudan out. What do you think of the u.s helping Sudan out?

1 comment:

  1. I am also reading A Long Walk to Water and I think that it is great that the U.S. is helping Sudan. Especially since Sudan is the world's youngest country and one of the most underdeveloped. I don't get why people of the same country fight just because of what religion somebody is, even today. Instead of using guns and violence, it would be easier to resort to negotiating and making peace in some way.

    ReplyDelete