As some of you know in Nigeria there has been a mass kidnapping of girls. These girls were kidnapped on their bus ride to school. This act was performed by a terrorist group Boko Haram. They took the girls because they believe girls shouldn't be able to go to school. There has been new evidence that the group is trying to discuss a trade with the government. The possible trade is a prisoner and they will give the girls back. Based on this story I think terrorism is bad and Nigeria should make better security to prevent future crimes and terrorist acts.
I am reading Facing The Lion by Joseph Lemasolai Lekuton. In this book Joseph goes to one of the villages cattle camps and gets attacked by a lion. after the attack the lion ran off and Joseph went back to the village. Now in the book Josephs is having flash backs like going to school,getting in trouble at the village, and getting circumcised. If you were attack by a lion what would you do? Also What do you think the government should do to stop future crime?
Popular Posts
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
-
So I was looking at posts and Travis A's post caught my eye and I couldn't help myself to write about it. Three years ago a women ...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
When I first heard that people were killing elephant s over their tusk I thought it was wrong. All I could think is "why do they hav...
No comments:
Post a Comment