Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Thursday, May 1, 2014
LA Clippers
In the case of the LA Clippers, it is time to forget. Donald Sterling said some racists remarks to his girlfriend during a fight over bringing other men to his basketball games. I think that he was caught up in the moment and angry and said things that maybe he meant maybe he didn't. Either way he did a bad thing and is being punished for it. He isn't allowed to do anything involving the Clippers and is being fined 2.5 million dollars, along with getting divorced, breaking up with his girlfriend, and everyone hating him for his harsh comments. So I think that the Clippers should move on because 1; the comments weren't aimed at them and 2; the players will still be able to preform no matter who owns the team. That's my opinion about the Clippers scandal, what do you think about it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment