Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I really enjoy Social Studies, but to be more specific I love Ancient History! I think one of the most interesting times in Ancient Hist...
-
Yes, it's true. I was looking at Hallie S.'s blog , and decided to look into the subject a little more. Malaria is a problem. CDC(Ce...
-
I HATE History, it is very and I mean very boring. If I bothered trying to understand the things I learned in my social study class ...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Thoughts on Racism
I think that racism should be frowned upon in our society. However I don't think anyone should be punished for it. Everyone is untitled to free speech. I don't think Sterling should have been banned. As long as sterling does not act on his words everything should be perfectly fine. Words, are like thoughts. You may think what ever you want. You can in your head curse the person who knocked your drink. You may think of a scenario where that person is thrown off a cliff. You may think whatever you want, you may say anything you want. As long as you don't act on the foul thoughts or words that come out of your mouth it is perfectly fine and is allowed by the constitution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment