Popular Posts
-
I've always thought that ancient cultures and history have been fascinating. After all, I prefer them over geography for social studies....
-
After reading Noor's post about Diwali, India's festival of lights , I was amazed. I found out that during the celebratio...
-
The term archaic Greece refers to the time three centuries before the classical relative between 800 b.c and 500 b.c a relatively sophist...
-
I read Jon Aronin's post about the Kopanang Mine and I realized how dangerous it must be to work down in that mine. Its 2,600 feet belo...
-
In the ancient times, they had to hunt and gather for food until the food surpluses. The people had to start farming to provide year-round f...
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Why racism?
Donald sterling was so racist saying he didn't want any black people at his game. This is similar to when a banana was thrown at a soccer player named Dani Alves. Instead of getting upset about the racist gesture he ate the banana. I cant believe people are still being racist because racism was back in the 50s and 60s, I believe Donald sterling deserved to be fired but I don't believe he deserved the 2.5 million dollar fine. Back in the 50s and 60s they had all kinds of bad laws where black people had to go to school and that a black person could be jailed. Maybe Dani Alves didn't know the banana was being thrown by a racist person. What do you think about all this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think what the NBA did to Donald Sterling is completely fine. I mean you cant just say I don't like black people when the NBA is such a multicultural league, and with all that his girlfriend is half black so what's up with that. I have also heard that there are several people looking to buy the Clippers one of them being P Diddy. I want p Diddy to buy the Clippers because its a really young team and they could benefit.
ReplyDelete