Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Personal Foul On The Owner!

On Tuesday April 29th, Donald Sterling was banned from just about everything in the NBA. Games, practices, etc. Maybe hes banned from even watching the games on TV! Who knows! On the other hand if you didn’t already know, Donald Sterling is the owner of the Los Angeles Clippers. I think if the NBA is going to charge Sterling 2.5 million dollars, and ban him from the NBA, they should make him sell the team. Which they are trying to do at the moment. Oh yeah, if you're wondering what made the NBA do all of this, well it’s because Sterling is a racist. How do they know? Well, an audio clip came out from I believe from Stirling's girlfriend about her and Sterling fighting and they were so many racist remarks in the clip that it made me want to puke. Bottom line is the world (not just sports) needs to get over racism. It just needs to stop. I’m so sick and tired that theses things still happen in present time. How do you think we can overcome racism? Or you think it’s never going to end? (I hope not.)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right Ethan I think he should sell the team. If he cant even manage the team why should he own the team still. I dont like Donald Sterling's attitude at the moment he is being a rich snob. He act like nothing even happened. He is just passing the time until he dies.

    ReplyDelete