Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Racism 101 - "Pigs"

I was completely disgusted by what Donald Sterling said. It was right for the NBA to ban him and to fine him for 2.5 million dollars. From his racist words, he ruined his career, lost millions of dollars, lost respect and is now a "pig" in many eyes of social media and personal people. I feel that he deserved it for what he did. He was insulting the people who he was making money off of, he even had a girlfriend who is half Latino and African American. Sterling was surrounded by people of different colors whether he liked it or not. He had no right to insult these people. What would you do in Sterling position? How would you feel to be personally insulted like that?

1 comment:

  1. If I was Donald Sterling I would apologize immediately. Sterling only apologized after he saw Donald Trump defend him this made him stop and think about what he did. I can't believe that he only apologized after someone that he doesn't like defended him. If I was personally insulted by him I would first be angry, then I would be indifferent because he has no right to call people out like that. After I become indifferent I would realize that if he acts like that he is not much better than what he calls other people. You know the expression "you are what you eat" it can be changed to be "you are what you say".

    ReplyDelete