Popular Posts

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Racism should be extinct.

I know racism all too well. At my old school, when I was three, my teacher was extremely racist. When, it was recess all the kids of my color had to stay inside and clean. I was in Philadelphia. I think that the teams stated should defend all the people who were harmed in this racist action. I think that idiot fan should have had more concern for the players and the banana? What was that about? This is a website I read more about the racist banana thrower. Why can’t the rudeness what happened in the past just go away? Not all people are horrible you know! What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that racism should be extinct also. I mean that's awful that you had to stay inside and clean during recess at your old school! I found out some more information about the banana throwing incident, and found out his team would be willing to launch an anti racism campaign if something like that ever happened again. I think that it's great that they would do that. I mean I think that people should just treat each other the way that they want to be treated. If you don't want someone to be mean to you, don't be mean to them. That just makes sense. Then the world could be a better place. What do you think about that?

    ReplyDelete