I
think that Donald Sterling got what he deserved. He shouldn't have said those
racist things. He embarrassed himself and his team. Although, I don't think they
should have fined him that much because he does have that freedom. I also think
it was very disrespectful to throw a banana at Dani Alves. He/she truly is an
"idiot fan". I believe Dani did the right thing by not getting too mad
and solving the problem calmly. That was pretty cool. I hope that both Donald
Sterling and the idiot fan learned their lesson. What do you think?
Popular Posts
-
Well, in the ancient world, there are a couple of civilizations, Chinese, Phoenicians, Israelites, Egyptians, and many others. Have you hear...
-
I have always been interested in Greek Gods but they’re not the nicest people. Like the Greek God Hephaestus when he was born, Hera, his mot...
-
I think that the Greek warriors were very smart. I feel this way because of the Trojan horse idea. Haven’t heard about it? Well, I’ll tell ...
-
An auction to hunt endangered black rhinos sold for 350,000 in Africa. The Dallas safari club sponsored the event last Saturday, they dec...
-
The traditions of Greek foods today was started long ago. Ancient Greeks were surrounded by water, so they ate a large variety of seafood....
No comments:
Post a Comment